MICROTEK MPPT SOLAR PCU 2KVA/24V
Microtek MPPT BASED SOLAR PCU is designed to utilize maximum use of Solar Energy. If there is an excess Solar Energy Generation from PV then it charges the Battery and simultaneously supplies the Power to the Load.
While a solar PCU is similar to a solar inverter, there are a few differences. In a solar PCU, battery charging is very important during the day. Solar PCU controls the core and selects the charging source accordingly. Comes with a user that selects the energy-saving option to allow the user to choose the priority and save the bill. It also selects the AC output source from Solar or inverter or grid. In Energy Saver Mode first supplied to Solar, the battery is pre-charged and also supports the inverter to power electrical items. When the solar power stops, the PCU begins to use stored energy from the battery. When the stored power is used to a certain level, the inverter switches to the grid. The main focus here is to save on the cost of electricity bills. In a solar PCU, solar energy is very important, and in the absence of solar energy, the energy comes from the electricity used. Solar PCUs are designed for maximum solar gain and therefore reduce energy costs. Solar MPPT PCUs are designed for maximum solar gain and therefore reduce energy costs.
Advantages of MPPT Solar PCU:
- MPPT Charge Controller: Microtek solar PCU Inverter UPS has the latest MPPT‚ (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge, controller. It enables you to extract maximum power from Solar Renewable Energy. It is 30% more efficient than normal PWM-based PCUs.
- Charging Sharing: Microtek solar PCU is logically designed to check the output power of the solar panels. If the solar panel output power is sufficient to charge the battery, then no power is taken from the mains. however, If there is no sufficient solar power, then the remaining power to charge the battery bank will be taken from the mains.
- Priority Setting: Always gives priority to solar for running Electrical Load and uses the rest of solar power for charging the battery bank. It also decides when to connect to the grid.
- Super Informative User-friendly LCD: A user-friendly LCD that displays important information like battery Voltage, PV charging Current, PV Voltage, KWH generated for solar, etc.
- Safe for your Home: Microtek Solar PCU Inverter UPS is armed with comprehensive protection features such as Low Battery, Low Battery Shutdown, Output Overload, and Output Short Circuit with Solar.
- MPPT-based State-of-the-art Latest Technology for Optimum Performance.
- Capacity (Maximum PV Power support) – 2KWp
- Pure Sine wave Output to run all Sophisticated Appliances.
- Nominal Input Battery Voltage – 24V.
- User-Friendly LCD Display, Graphical Display Indications (Status & Fault).
- Operates on both Solar Power as well as Grid Power.
- Intelligent Sharing of Grid Current with Solar in case of Solar Energy Shortfall.
- MPPT with Intelli Current Boost Technology.
- Designed to give maximum benefit from Solar Energy & minimize your Electricity Bill.
- Priority Selection Option for Solar / Battery / Grid Peak Output Power handling capacity.
- Intelli Overload sense with Short Circuit Protection.
- Battery Deep Discharge Pickup Capability.
- Grid Charging Enable-Disable setting from the Front Panel to provide “No Charging of Battery from the Grid”.
- Dual Charging, Mains Mode and Solar Mode. (Solar Panel up to 2000W-24V model).
- Auto Reset Feature.
- 24-Month Warranty “
|UPS Model||MPPT SOLAR PCU 2KVA/ 24V|
|UPS||2000VA / 24 V – 50A|
|Output Wave Form||Sine Wave|
|UPS Warranty||24 Month*|
|Warranty Type||On-site Warranty|
|Capacity (Maximum PV Power support)||2000 Wp|
|AC Input||100~280V ± 10V (AC)|
Note: Specifications may be subject to change without prior notice
[bg_collapse view=”link” color=”#e3e3e3″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”Keywords” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
Keywords: MICROTEK MPPT SOLAR PCU 2KVA/24V, MICROTEK MPPT SOLAR PCU 2KVA/24V, Microtek solar Inverter 12v, Microtek 2350va solar inverter price list, Microtek 2KVA Solar Inverter Price, Microtek 2KVA Solar Inverter review, MICROTEK MPPT SOLAR PCU 2KVA/24V solar Inverter price, MICROTEK MPPT SOLAR PCU 2KVA/24V, Solar Inverter with Battery price, Best Microtek Solar inverter, Microtek solar inverter VA, MICROTEK MPPT SOLAR PCU 2KVA/24V,
Inverter Dealers-Exide, Luminous Inverter Dealers, Offline UPS Distributors, Luminous Sine Wave Solar Inverter Dealers, Inverter Battery Repair & Services, UPS Distributors, Inverter Dealers-Microtek, Inverter Dealers-Luminous, Inverter Repair & Services, Digital Inverter Dealers, Inverter Dealers in Jajpur, UPS Distributors-Luminous, Sine Wave Inverter Dealers, Inverter Dealers-Luminous, Inverter Repair & Services,
Inverter Repair & Services-Microtek, Inverter Repair & Services-Exide, Battery Repair & Services-Exide, Exide inverter 2000 Watt price, Exide inverter 2kva user manual, Luminous Inverter Dealers in Panikoili, Luminous inverter Shop near me, Luminous inverter Shop near me, Microtek inverter Shop near me, Exide Dealer near me, Luminous dealer near Jajpur Road.