Exide Conservo DIN70 ISS
Exide Conservo 12V 70Ah Left Layout Battery, DIN70(ISS) is a premium quality product from Exide, DIN70 ISS is developing for critical demand of battery for Smart Mild Hybrid Vehicles (SHVS) under tropical climate, Exide has developed Generation – 2 EFB technology, Exide Conservo DIN70 ISS is operating as per Indian climatic Conditions, Road Conditions, and driving patterns. All New ISS vehicles using Converso Series. These batteries are not easily available in the Indian market right now. Heavy Duty Grid Provide high reliability and life expectancy, Durability under Today’s harsh operating condition and also it is spill Proof batteries.
|Pro-rated Warranty||0 Months|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Automotive|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||278(L)x175(W)x175(H)|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||18.1 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Features of Exide Conservo DIN70 ISS
- Charge Acceptance: To attain full State of Charge (SOC) during the short period between stops.
- CCA: To achieve frequently and fast restarting of the vehicle at lower SOC.
- Water Consumption: Maintenance-free characteristic.
- Robust design – to take care of stringent application requirements
- Special side vented cover design – excellent spill-resistant characteristics
- Double clad separation – high reliability and life expectancy ensures customer satisfaction
- Technology – to suit high-temperature applications
- Appearance – rugged with appealing cosmetics
- Magic Eye – for determination of electrolyte level and state-of-charge
- Easy to use – batteries delivered in factory-charged, ready-to-use condition
Toyota Fortuner New 2017 , Toyota Innova Crysta Diesel, Toyota Innova Crysta Petrol, Maruti Suzuki Kizashi Diesel, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Crossover 1.6L, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel, Maruti Suzuki Ritz Diesel, Maruti Suzuki SX4 Diesel, Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel Upto Sep 2015, Maruti Suzuki Dzire Diesel Upto Sep 2015, Hyundai Neo Fluidic Elantra 1.6 Diesel, Ford Endeavour 2.2 AT , Ford Endeavour Dec 2015 Onwards, Ford Fiesta Torque Diesel, Chevrolet Optra Srv Petrol, Chevrolet Optra Magnum Petrol